Thursday, September 17, 2009

"He that flings dirt at another dirties himself most" Thomas Fuller

Why do so many companies advertise offering jobs that are phony? I cannot understand why the concept of cheating others is a profitable business. I was cheated out of about 400. OO big ones. I did work for a company that does some transcription. I did the work in two languages. I stayed up until 2 a.m. just to meet the deadline and I never got a dime from them. The company's name is Absolute Documents, so be forewarned. I believe the owner's first name is Dawn. She gave me many excuses why she thought she did not want to pay. It is like the saying say, "I have many excuses, which one do you want?" It is very unprofessional. It was not just listen and type, it was translation too.

No comments:

Post a Comment