Monday, September 28, 2009

The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail and not his tongue." – Unknown


This is a funny, yet true saying. We have two dogs. I do not own one of the dogs. I am just dog-sitting for a long time. Anyway, I saw him wag her tail the other day. I thought it was the cutest gesture on any dog. Yes, this dog is my friend, and, now, moreso because of the wagging of her tail. I think that lying is wrong. People who do lie must create more lies. As the saying goes, "what tangled web we weave, those of us who lie." I am not saying I do not lie. I know everyone lies, but it is the big lies that get us into trouble. I have heard of men and women lying about crazy things like domestic abuse. They do this in order to look as the good-guy parent and, hence, getting custody of the son or daughter in a divorce hearing. This is just one example of a very large lie that hurts not just the adults, but it also hurts the children involved in the debate.

No comments:

Post a Comment