Monday, September 28, 2009

"Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetiime."Chinese proverb.


This proverb means that people should be independent and want to be independent. It could apply to any profession, trade, career or dead-end job. Yes, even in dead-end jobs people need training. I know that in the sewing field, I have made quite a few productions. I know how to sew because I went a 4 or 5 training classes. I absorbed the teachings like a sponge. Sewing for girlie dresses is my specialty. I enjoy it very much. I would sew for profit, but with stores like Dots, Simply Fashions and other discount stores, I cannot compete with their very low prices. I have some dresses in a photo to exhibit here. I made these dresses about 2 years ago. I still have a winter dress size 12 plus for girls if anyone is interested in buying.

As far as fishing, itself, goes, I suggest lots of people fish those sharks out of our beaches. Shark meat is good-tasting stuff. Fishing is not a difficult sport. It can be a very enjoyable, relaxing and rewarding sport. Sewing is rewarding, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment