Friday, September 18, 2009

Be kind: everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. John Watson




I do not know what the fascination about dollhouses is, but I do know that they represent a beautiful work of art for me. I met a lady that made dollhouse furniture. I was really impressed with her work. She said that she made the furniture just for her own personal pleasure. She had the dollhouse, of course. I must be intriqued by the detail to the little pieces of furniture. I have had a lot of struggles in life, which none had to do with abusing drugs, alcohol, or committing crime. I think that the dollhouse gives me an image on which to focus and I use it as my espacegoat from reality. So, "be kind; everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. I have a dollhouse with furniture inside. The furniture is not vintage style, although I love that type too. I picked up this dollhouse at a warehouse store for 75.00 with the furniture in it. That was a great bargain. I think I will have my daughter paint some pretty designs on the outside of the house to add beauty to it. My daughter has artistic talent.


She is into face-painting. Here is a picture of my dollhouse --- inside and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment