Wednesday, September 9, 2009

biography

I was raised in New York State. I have had my share of subway rides. The building I lived in had its share of problems, but my dad decided to become the super and he tried to rehabilitate, so that we could have more quality in our lives and in the way the building was maintained. We lived in that building for many years, and it was rent-controlled, therefore, my dad was able to save money. He invested in a small brownstone, opened a business on the bottom commercial area and ran his own travel agency. He had fun at his job. My mother became ill during these years and she passed away due to breast cancer. I was 21 years-old. I was very sad that I had lost this very much loved one. My life changed after she died. I used to hop from one college to another. I would quit college and get a part-time job. I gave birth to a beautiful boy at age 25 and then gave birth to a beautiful girl at age 38. I wanted to stay away from men that do not treat women with the gentleness that they deserve and that is why I waited this long to have another child. Well, now I am working on getting a medical transcription education, and I hope to graduate sometime in 2011 with great grades.

No comments:

Post a Comment