Monday, October 19, 2009

]."If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays

... the interest."Benjamin Franklin

In Michigan, I knew a lady that is related to Benjamin Franklin. As the generations flow by, they are still very proud people. She did graduate from the local college with a degree in culinary arts. I agree that no one can take education away from him or her. I think about the folks that work in the power plants and they aren't in a position to easily lose their jobs, that is my opinion. Another good field to get into is the Emergency Management team. The real name for them is "Emergency Rescue Management." From what I can understand the subject "history" is a major that can qualify to work in one of these companies. In my opinion, it is very important to get an education. Hopefully, this education will help us land a decent job. In that case, the investment in education becomes more than just 6%, for example, interest, it becomes a livelihood. Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment